The Leading Home, Building Management and Construction Expo for Auckland and New Zealand
Auckland Buildings Expo is strictly a B2B event which focuses on the interior of buildings/property and the management and monitoring of them. This includes the maintenance, operation, security, testing, inspection and planning of commercial and residential buildings, properties and developments. It also includes smart technology used to monitor the connected home, energy usage, entertainment and climate control. As well as the interiors of residential and commercial properties, from kitchens and bathrooms to furniture, fixtures and fittings.
- 8-9 November, ASB Showgrounds.
- Registered Master Builders Apprentice of the Year Competition in Association with CARTERS.
- BCITO Growth Hub Business Training
- New Zealand's Largest Construction Expo
- 100+ Senior Speakers at our Free Conferences, Workshops, Partner Sessions & Live Demos
- Women in Construction Conference
- The Digital Construction and BIM Summit
- The Sustainability Summit
- Thousands of Attendees will be joining us from across N.Z.
- 200+ Exhibitors from Build NZ construction market
- 60+ Industry Partners – Large-Scale Promotion of the Show
- Networking: Live Music, The Build Bar, Prize Giveaways, VR Simulators.
Each ticket provides access to the Exhibition, Conferences, Seminars, Partner Sessions, Workshops, Apprentice of The Year Competition and Networking Sessions.