Our Ronald McDonald Learning Program Youth Forum: Study with your health, not against it, is free and available to year 9-12 students, parents, teachers and educators. Held on Wednesday 16 May 2018 - 4:30-8:15pm, this Forum is all about balancing health, education and future options for young people with chronic health conditions and/or disabilities, along with parents and teachers.
Hear from our Special Guest MC and speakers about:
- Special provision for VCE and scholarships
- Course applications and Special Entry Access Scheme (SEAS)
- Career planning and workplace options
- University and TAFE supports, and Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre
- Other supports, tips and hints for staying sane during VCAL and VCE
Please register your attendance at this FREE event event by 9th May 2018: http://bit.ly/RMLPForum2018